Sunday, April 19, 2009

DNA Sunday

Anjelica Ashworth is the youngest girl in the family! She is thirteen and tons of fun! She likes babysitting and hanging out with family and friends. She always has a big smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye! Well, I will have Anjelica finish up her intro in her own words (as she wrote them at the top of her questionnaire). Anjelica (Robert's favorite sister) Ashworth! Here is what Anjelica has to say:

What is your passion?
Animals

Favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving

Which is a better pet? Dog or cat?
DOG!

If you had to live somewhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
The beach.

What is your favorite possession?
My teddy bear, Starry.

Most happy when?
I get rid of waste.

Biggest waste of time?
Arguing (Amen sister!)

Quality you like most about yourself?
My eyes.

The nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Giving birth to me.

Something no one knows about you?
That I love to surf.

Most embarrassing moment?
When I was at a pool party and when someone threw me up my bottoms came off!

Worst habit?
Biting my nails.

Favorite dinner/food?
Watermelon

Favorite dessert/sweet?
Brownies with ice cream.

Favorite book?
Twilight

Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill

What makes you laugh?
Farts (I'm beginning to think its just an Ashworth thing! :)

What is your favorite color?
Blue

*Robert is doing well. He gets his chemo treatments once a day in the late afternoon or evening. So far he is still feeling well! We hope that keeps up and this will be a speedy hospital visit! I'd like to challenge Robdob to make it the shortest chemo round yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment