Sunday, April 26, 2009

DNA Sunday

Ryan is a super cute and goofy kid, which makes him super cute and goofy in his pictures!
He gets two pictures to show off his handsome mug, for the cute and the goofy!

Ryan Ashworth is the fourth child and middle boy. He has followed in Robert's footsteps with baseball and is a talented player on the Las Vegas High School team. He is funny and crazy. His sisters say he finds way too much enjoyment in torturing them! :) He is 16 years old and watch out he has his drivers permit and cannot wait to get his license! Here is what he has to say:

What is your favorite color?
Green

What makes you laugh?
When I fart by people. (Such a boy!)

If you had to live somewhere for the rest of you life, where would it be?
Not at my house (I think he copied Alycia's answer :)

Which is a better pet? Dog or cat?
Both are good in their own way.

Describe yourself in one word?
Lazy

What is your favorite posssession?
My Xbox 360 (I lose it to Robert a lot!)
I think Ryan is pretty generous to share his Xbox with Robert when he is in the hospital!

What surprises you about your life so far?
My brother.

Favorite holiday?
All day with my Xbox Day!

Worst habit?
Video games

What is something you are really good at?
Baseball

Something no one knows about you?
I pick my nose.

Quality you like most about yourself?
That I am really good at math.

Most happy when?
I am home alone.

Most embarrasing moment?
There are a whole lot of them!
Thanks Ryan!

*Robert is still feeling the crummies. He has mucuositis in his throat--the chemo kills all cells, the fastest growing cells first--including the mucous cells in his throat. The lining of his throat and esophogus cells aren't able to reproduce, so it has allowed Robert to get sores in the back of his throat. This makes it even harder for him to swallow and eat. That made him feel extra crummy this morning, but he is feeling better this afternoon. This problem will go away as his blood cell count numbers come back up. His neutrophil count is .1, so he is still neutropenic. This is the lowest he has been so far, and as low as he can go! There is only up from here! They are hoping his numbers start coming back up in the next five days or so. In the meantime he is sleeping a lot. He has gone within, to practice his health regeneration Jedi mind tricks! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment