Sunday, February 22, 2009

DNA Sunday

Today we have the pleasure of introducing Amanda Ashworth. She is the second of the six Ashworth children, and just younger than Robert. She is vivacious, fun loving, and very compassionate. She cares greatly about her family, and it shows. She was Robert's donor for the first transplant. She is lovely and I am excited to share more about her.

Amanda photographed by James Liu. (aka Mykii)

So Amanda... What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue
What makes you laugh? All kinds of thing. A joke, someone tickling me, ice blocking and falling on my butt, etc.
If you had to live somewhere for the rest of your life, where would it be? I would live on the beach
Which is a better pet? Dog or cat? Dog because cats dont play with you as much.
What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill and Greys Anatomy
Describe yourself in one word. Adventurous
If you could trade places with anyone (living or dead) for a day who would it be? Mandy Moore
What is your passion?To be a wonderful mom
What surprises you most about your life so far? The fact I am 21 and still dont know what to do
Favorite holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving! I get to see family
Worst habit? Taking long showers
What is something you are really good at? I am good at doing nails
Favorite book? Twilight
The nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? Let me cry on their shoulder
Biggest waste of time? Going to the bathroom
Most happy when? I can sleep haha, and when I am at Disneyland

* Robert continues to feel well, and his infection is improving. As you can tell he has gotten his sense of humor back. Thank you for your continued love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment