Monday, February 16, 2009

Trouble in Blogland!

What did anyone do before computers? I don't know what I did before I had two computers! I know, spoiled right!? So I have a really cute post almost all ready to go when my Mac dies. Now I know what your thinking, "They say Macs never die!" That is true, except when your 5 year old son thinks it might be a good idea to take the charger out of the computer and put it in his mouth. I can't be mad, I actually feel bad for him--he got quite the little tongue zinging shock. After that the cord would keep the computer running, but wouldn't charge it at all. Then it just turned off and I can't get it back on. The rest of the cute pictures I needed for that post are on my Mac Book! What's a girl to do? Well I'll just have to make the 30 min. run to the Apple Store for another cord tomorrow and in the meantime I'm sure I can come up with something for your reading pleasure for today!

Robert and Ashley in Moab, UT on Memorial Day Weekend 2006. This is from the many pictures we took for their wedding announcements!


Hmmm, of course it is President's Day after all, so I will take this opportunity to mention that Ashley is incredibly patriotic and loves being an American. Robert too, but not quite to Ashley's extreme. She has been known to shoe polish her own car with slogans such as, "Don't forget to vote today!" and "Voting is Totally Cool!" She makes t-shirts with iron on letters announcing to the world who she will be voting for that day! She is funny, feisty and spunky! It really shows when she feels strongly about something that is going on in her country, she's not scared to tell you what she thinks about political things! And I think she has a totally pc (you know, as in politically correct) crush on George Washington! Can you blame her? He was a pretty cool and amazing dude! So take this opportunity to be grateful for this country and the wonderful men who shaped it!


God Bless America!

*Robert update: He woke up last night with severe stomach pain and was throwing up this morning. He has an infection of some kind and he got a fever later in the morning. It got up to 103, but they have given him medication for that and started him on an antibiotic. This can happen when his blood counts are so low, because he basically has no immune system. My dad and Robert's friend Scott went to the hospital and gave him a blessing. He started feeling better this evening and was sleeping when I just got this update from Ashley. *His doctors think this is the same AML, or type of cancer that he had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment