Sunday, March 15, 2009

DNA Sunday!


Please put your hands together for the amazing and gorgeous Alycia Ashworth! She is the third child in the Ashworth bunch. Alycia turned 18 on December 3rd. She is a senior at Las Vegas High School, so watch out world! She is funny and sweet, but has one serious death glare! She and Ashley get along well and hang out pretty regularly. Those two girls enjoy shopping, eating, hanging out and making each other laugh (and anyone else around them in the process)! She is very funny in a stealthy way. She loves her big brother, Robert, to pieces! Alycia is smart and adventurous! We'll let her tell you a little more about herself in her words!

What are your favorite colors?

Red and Grey.

What makes you laugh?
Throwing poppers out the window and yelling at people (in a car)!
(I've witnessed this hilarity myself, she laughs really hard!)

If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life where would it be?

Not my house.

Her favorite TV shows are

One Tree Hill and The Office

What is your favorite possession?

My heart necklace from Jake (the boyfriend!)

What is your favorite holiday?

Thanksgiving because I get to eat lots and lots of FOOD!

What is your worst habit?

Biting my nails.

What is your favorite dinner/food?

Anything from the Squires Family!
(That's my girl! I paid her to say that, haha :)

What is your favorite dessert/sweet?

Ice cream and sour skittles.

What is something you are really good at?

Eating all the ice cream!
(She's not kidding, either. Rumor has it she has consumed an entire half gallon in one sitting--more than once! Like I said--she's amazing!)

Something no one knows about you?

I'm really sweet on the inside, but I don't show how I feel.

Biggest waste of time?

Peeing.

Most happy when?

I'm with Jake.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I was running up the down escalator and ended up falling in front of a bunch of people in the mall.

You have to love a girl who looks this adorable in a shopping cart! Thanks Alycia!

No comments:

Post a Comment